VAM SYSTEMS INC
SharePoint Application Developer
We are currently looking for SharePoint Application Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum related experience of 4+ years in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Developments & Implementations.
- Skillsets in managing the look and feel of the SharePoint site and Knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS & CSS 3) and HTML5 (creating page layouts, making changes to the master pages, and maintain the overall site)
- Experience in SQL from databases, reporting, designing, query, stored procedure.
- Mobile application on all platforms. Knowledge with Native, Hybrid and HTML5 type of development.
- Intranet and internet Sites and Applications Development.
- Experience in Installation, Administration, Configuration, Securing and Upgrading SharePoint environment
- Experience in Managing Site, Site collection, Central SharePoint Admin Page/Console and SharePoint Physical/Logical Farm.
- Experience in designing and planning Logical and Physical SharePoint farm and utilizing SharePoint advance features
- Experience in .Net development, C# language, ASP.Net, IIS, Web service and Client & Server Side Programming in SharePoint.
- Animation, Html, CSS, Bootstrap, JSON, XML, Cross Browser Development and Mobile Responsive.
- Cater to the needs of the business and solve business problems.
- Skillsets in Workflow and Forms implementation using Nintex
- Utilizing specialized tools and uses scripting and markup to develop solution and application.
- Typical tools are SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Nintex workflow, Nintex forms and maybe Visual Studio for script development.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with ASP.NET Development.
- Skillsets in SharePoint integration with other systems and installation of Third party Solution to SharePoint
- Knowledge in Business Intelligent, SSRS, Power Pivot & Power Query.
- Great communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary.
- Good understanding of security issues surrounding applications.
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience of monitoring of service thresholds.
- Experience with rapid problem solving.
- Project management skills
- Can lead and manage on the ground and virtual team
- Takes accountability and responsibility of the assigned work/ projects
- Strong attention to detail, Analytical, excellent time management and organizational and able to work in fast, paced, high volume environment.
- Effective communication skills are required.
- Experience of working with multiple solution partners and systems integrators
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills are required to manage outstanding issues until resolution.
- Holder of MCSD SharePoint Applications, MCSD App builder, MCSA SQL Server 2012, MCSA SharePoint
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 30 days
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Related Jobs (12)
- Financial & Planning Performance Management Analyst on October 29, 2017 Full Time