Rawabi Holding Company
- The main purpose of the Material Handler – Electrical’s job is to plan & arrange the materials.
- Receive materials requirements (part of production file) as given in BOM.
- Plan materials needs at each cell against production plan.
- Observe and arrange materials availability (standard stock / Consumables / Order bound) with store.
- Notify materials shortage and arrange fulfillment with store.
- Coordinate with work cells staff for materials shortage arising from wrong BOM or issuance. Notify same to store and PMT and production Engineer.
- Arrange Advance materials take-off against BOM.
- Receive materials pertaining to Electrical section, from store and Mechanical section.
- Tag materials with Project reference.
- Keep materials at assigned locations (e.g. racks; Consumables bins/work cells; trolleys) and issue at right time.
- Ensure materials are kept in safe and proper manner (e.g. finished; semi-finished; Raw materials, bulk structure; customer free issued materials … etc.) while observing Safety and work place tidiness.
Receive outside processed materials and arrange with QC and store to make official materials receipt.
- Tag and Issue materials to work cell/centers and ensure materials availability at concerned cell.
- Obtain materials receiver (technician) sign on transmittal evidencing receipt at work cell.
- Continuously update materials status (issuance; shortage; broken/Damaged; Excess … etc.) to concerned staff at store; PMT; Production engineers.
- Officially Report materials damaged at work cells, to store and production engineer, Production unit head.
- Carry physical materials (inventory) count (issued; stock; finished assemblies). Report same on monthly basis to:
- 1. To Store for stock, excess, and damaged ones.
2. To PMT: report Ready, delivered/Undelivered, damaged, excess materials.
Notify finished materials/products to QC and inform PMT.
- Notify Production engineer of materials readiness for Packing after QC and Customer releases.
Arrange and plan materials dispatch with PMT.
- Hand over delivery notes to PMT.
Update materials status (finished and/or in process/ need rework) to Production Planner on daily basis.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Trade certificate in Electrical.
- Ability to read and understand BOMs.
- More than 1 year experience in Electrical Panel Board manufacturing company.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Shall be industrious and adaptable to different job requirements.
- Familiar to computer basic functions like MS office.
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.