Rawabi Holding Company
1. Job Purpose
To Program & operate CNC machine.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Receive the Production documents from CNC Engineer.
- Review the Drgs & inform to the CNC Engineer if any Discrepancy noted.
- Do the nesting according to the DXF files from Engineering team / Fabrication
- Prepare the sheet cutting list according to actual nesting; submit the same to CNC
- Monitor the Job progress & report to CNC Engineer.
- Minimize the rework & wastage through proper nesting, if any same to be reported
to CNC Engineer.
- Prepare the necessary quality documents as per procedure.
- After the completion of each Project, submit the completion report with man Hrs
consumption & lessons learned.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Set-up and operate CNC machines in case of requirement.
- Monitor machine for proper operation and watching for irregularities for the first piece.
- Inspect product quality to ensure conformance to approved drawings, for the first piece.
- Maintain list of tools and dies.
3. Communications and Working Relationships
To perform the above activities
4.Knowledge,Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- At least 1-2 years experience in CNC Machine Operation, preferably Trumpf machines Software.
- Computer literate, preferable AutoCAD.
- Appetite to learn new techniques and implement.
- Shall be industrious and adaptable to job requirements.